|HB9OAB HOME||HB9OAB ACTIVITY||HB9OAB SAT||FTdx101MP||FTdx3000d||WLOG2000 LogBook|
WLOG2000 - NEW PRICE only 10.- € !!!!
==> JTAlertX user: Realtime Chat alway online if I'm active on Ham Radio, then press F5 on JTAlerX!!!
HB9OAB DXCC: > MIXED#324 > CW#250 > SAT#140 > DATA#220 > FT8#200
REALTIME MONTHLY DX CALENDAR:
REALTIME BAND/ACTIVITY WORLD MAP:
Holidays DX'er alias callsign as:
- HB9OAB - HB8OAB - I8/HB9OAB - SV8/HB9OAB - HB9OAB/MM
- 5B4/HB9OAB - IA5/HB9OAB - I3/HB9OAB - HB4FG/HB9OAB SAT - 5Z4/HB9OAB
- HE9AUM (SWL) - HI7/HB9OAB - CN2AB - SU/HB9OAB (+iNet) - XE/HB9OAB
- EA6/HB9OAB - F/HB9OAB - PY6/HB9OAB - D/HB9OAB - CO/HB9OAB
- G/HB9OAB - PY2/HB9OAB - A6/HB9OAB - HE7OAB - ...and...
INTERNET LINK AS FTTH
"FTTH LINK Fiber to the Home"
HAM RADIO ACTIVITY ON DIGITAL & ANALOGIC MODE
KEY - DATA - VOICE ... VIA HEARD + SATELLITE + EME . . . .
ALL MODE Activity from 0.001 Khz to 10 GHz with 0~1Kw + SDR
- RTX YAESU FTDX101MP
- YAESU FT847
- YAESU FT857D Mobile /P /M /MM Vertical-Dipole-LongWire-BudDipole at 4m Mast
- KENWOOD TS480SAT/RemoteRig vertical/wire antenna in remote station at 800msm (offline)
- YAESU FT1DE - VX1 - VX5 - VX7 - TYT380 - FT73 - TM531E
- RX Pan Adapter WF SDR 0-2Ghz + 10GHz LNB GPS-PLL QO-100 SAT decoder + 1m DISH/AO40 2.4GHz/144MHz SSB Downlink
- PA SPE Expert 1.5kFA HF Amplifiers 1kw Legal Power LDMos NPX MRFX1k80H
- ANT 4x20el UHF (EMEqrp 1kw/tube) + 2xLNA 0.25/0.3NF cavity
- 2x13el VHF (EMEqrp 300w) + 1xLNA 0.35NF
- Tower at 25m height on Home top above the ground!
- HF-Beam 10 El. FullSize (10-12-15-17-20m) at tower 25m height on Home top above the ground!
- 1m DISH + LNA/LNB SSB for 2G4 RHCP x6Helix HomeMade + UEK3000 DownConverter
- Vertical HyGain (4-6-10-12-15-18-20-30-40m) at 15m roof
- 1x QUAD HM BirdCage 2el/6m 50MHz at 15m
- HSloper/dipole for 30/40m/60m/80m/160m at 25m
- 1 to 180Mhz Wire & UnUn RX
- EH40 MAGNETIC - 80cm high antenna inside Home for QRPp WSPR/JT...& testing
- Icom IC-D130 20-1300MHz
- MiniWiph for 40/60/80/160m & VLF (Activity 77.5khz-136khz-474.2Khz WSPR)
- ROTOR BigBoy-ProSiStel: Digital ROTATOR AZ & Digital ELEVATOR EL RS232/USB
- Yaesu G600RC KR500 G5600B AZ/EL with Home Made interface for the little antennas
- DIGI DMR C4FM DSTAR P25 STARLINK
- ID HB9OAB = 2286079 or HB9OAB = 2286208
- QRV OnTheRoad AllMode AMBE3000 DMR/DSTAR/FUSION PERSONAL SERVER
- HOTSPOT 433MHz SharkRF OpenSpot DMR+/BM C4FM DSTAR WIFI/BRIDGE/P
- DMR QRV TG2286 - TG22292 - TG22298 - TG222030 (TI - WiresX/DSTAR/DMR ITALY - ITALY NORD - BRESCIA)
- DSTAR QRV AMBE Server XLX039B<>22292
- APRS QRV GPS SSID HB9oab
- ECHOLINK QRV HB9OAB Node #29834 LTE/4G/3G Online On The Road to SVX Link at IQ2AQ-L 
- SOFT Full management HomeMade as WLOG2000 by (c) HB9oab 2000-2019 http://www.wlog2000.com
- The fast home server (html & ftp) FTTH 1000/1000 Mbit for ham interchange tips&triks at http://radioclub.no-ip.org
- The faster logbook easy and completly home made for ham radio http://www.wlog2000.com
- HomeMade HARD/SOFT USB/RS232 SatTracker System © HB9oab +/-1°(Wlog2000Tracker)
- HomeMade EME SOFT MoonTracker WSJTx PLUGIN for PROSISTEL USB/RS232 © HB9oab +/-1°(Wlog2000Tracker)
SSTV * EASYPAL * KG-STV * ACITIVTY
After a first period of activity 24h/24h and 7/7 days from the activation of QO-100 (almost a Year),
I recorded thousands and thousands of images coming from every part of the
World footprint of the satellite and from HF activity.
I decided to stop the REALTIME SDR system and activate it only during my eventual activity also because there was
no sense in recording the thousands of images received in a storm, if not
for the correspondent who could "see" himself received.
For me an interesting experience also for the Home Made programming of some special software applications that I had to do to put
the images I just received online on the web servers.
The current dozens of sites dedicated to QO-100 have therefore ended my initial proposal, however, my first idea proposed in the Satellite World.
So as for HF, even via satellite, the ONLINE REALTIME system has been deactivated.
A very interesting personal experience. Check the full registered activity:
NEWS TEST: 10489625.00Khz "ALL MODE IMAGE DECODER" on the geostationary satellite QO-100 Es‘hail-2 in 10Ghz Band
NOTE AFTER 24h REALTIME TEST:
NOW RX DECODER ACTIVE OCCASIONALLY DURING MY DIGITAL ACTIVITY
The Swiss Lakes Award (WASL) for Ham Radio Activity
MY QSL CARD
Choose the QSL/CALL/QSO postcard and click my personal QslPal (c) PayPal QSL Service:
I'm not from Morocco ..., but I've been on a long holiday with an amateur radio license going around Morocco with its fantastic imperial cities. (click image to enlarge)
WINB + HB9OAB with 50Kw POWER in PENSYLVANIA
WINB is a commercial, International Short-wave radio station a Red Lion PA.
World Inter-National Broadcasters - INC
From WINB's Radio Broadcasting station in Pennsylvania, we had 50kw available in HF at 9265kHz in KG-STV as HB9oab.
A fantastic experience with power in HF, for us, not entirely "normal":
Power output max 50 KiloWatt (with one air coled tube ML-6697 in to Continental 417B, and for DRM rated at 15kw with one ASI CE-50000WS.
The antenna is a ROMBIC, beamed 242 degrees with ~100'000 KiloWatt ERP... ;-)
Internet info http://www.winb.com/
Check Twitter info at: https://twitter.com/search?q=hb9oab%20winb&src=typd
Note: The HB9oab "digital" radio transmissions in KG-stv MODE with 50Kw from the WINB radio in Pensivalia.
I have not had any idiological "radio reference" but only for info purposes of the Amateur Radio World.
>> ORIGINAL MP3 AUDIO <<
For QSLs please send your listening reports with HB9oab received image, available to be sent report also via e-mail.
You will receive the confirmation online directly via jpg file.
AUTO ANTENNA TRACKING HF - VHF - UHF
HOME MADE softwaree for easy and fast rotor controller by HB9OAB: MULTI SATELLITE / EME / MOON HARDWARE & SOFTWARE:
AutoTracker WSJTx PlugIn Home Made for EME
HOME MADE LOGBOOK ALIAS WLOG2000
Planner of the WLOG2000LogBook Windows software since 1998.
Wlog2000 is my personal "Home made" easy & faster Logbook with full features for ALLMODE & ALLBAND use, now with EQSLcc full RealTime.
PKT, PSK via sound Blaster, Modem, Baycom, TNC or Telnet.
All Rig and Rotor control supported, QSL manager, CDrom callbook, award, fast fast fast, up to 60 realtime award stats for DXC WPX WAZ WAC ITU & SQR, IOTA with fast search, full unlimited easy award database on plain text and many more:
WORKED 6x WAC AWARD via E.M.E:
Worked All Continent EME with NA - SA - EU - AF - AS - OC
YES :-) THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE MORE ANTENNAS OF ME, THAT YOU HAVE
ALLOWED TO MAKE ME EXCELLENT FULL 2x WAY (2x 400'000km) CONTACT VIA EME
IN 2m AND 70cm band!!!
WAC = WORKED ALL CONTINENTS AWARD FOR EARTH-MOON-EARTH REFLECTION
Some EME contact/activity:
CALL OP. MODE BAND REPORT EME REFLECTION EARTH-MOON-EARTH
YO3DDZ HB9OAB JT65 144 EME 005600 3 -21 2.4 -248 1 VE1KG YO3DDZ KN34 1
RK3FG HB9OAB JT65 144 EME 210400 4 -17 2.7 94 3 HB9OAB RK3FG KO86 OOO
UA3PTW HB9OAB JT65 144 EME 212400 2 -20 3.3 105 4 HB9OAB UA3PTW KO93 OOO
IK1UWL HB9OAB JT65 144 EME 220800 2 -21 3.7 81 3 HB9OAB IK1UWL JN33 OOO
S52LM HB9OAB JT65 144 EME 230100 1 -25 4.3 -22 3 HB9OAB S52LM JN65 OOO
ES3RF HB9OAB JT65 144 EME 232600 3 -21 2.3 94 3 HB9OAB ES3RF KO29 OOO
OK1CU HB9OAB JT65 144 EME 234700 10 -19 2.5 0 3 RRR TNX QSO
IK1FJI HB9OAB JT65 144 EME 003200 5 -16 2.5 16 3 HB9OAB IK1FJI JN44 OOO
EA6VQ HB9OAB JT65 144 EME 111800 4 -20 2.3 -92 3 HB9OAB EA6VQ JM19 OOO
KB8RQ HB9OAB JT65 144 EME 161100 4 -20 2.8 89 3 HB9OAB KB8RQ EM79 OOO
DK3WG HB9OAB JT65 144 EME 103500 1 -22 2.8 143 4 HB9OAB DK3WG JO72 OOO
I2FAK HB9OAB JT65 144 EME 175400 1 -20 2.5 -62 5 HB9OAB I2FAK JN45 OOO
RU1AA HB9OAB JT65 144 EME 202000 2 -17 2.4 -137 3 HB9OAB RU1AA KP40 OOO
...and many more
HOME EME/SAT ANTENNA SYSTEM AZ/EL HOME MADE TRACKING APP:
VHF 144 2x13 = 26 ELEMENTS + 1 x LNA 0.3nf
UHF 432 4x20 = 80 ELEMENTS + 2 x LNA 0.4 + 0.3nf//cavity
ARECIBO TESTING AWARD RECEIVED on 432Mhz via E.M.E:
EME 432MHz transmissions were made using the huge Arecibo dish.
Here is what I listened to here at home with my humble antenna system using low-noise 2xLNA in series, one of which is an LNA in a cavity.
KP4AO audio received here in SSB via EME with my antenna on 4x20 70cm LINK HERE...
and then ARECIBO OBSERVATORY RADIO CLUB use the 305m/1000ft Arecibo dish!!!!
FULL TEST JT65/SSB/SAT/EME audio/video: personal test and demo in HF, 2m or 70cm/432MHz SAT LINK HERE
(LINK WORK ONLY WITH MY SERVER IS ONLINE!)
NOTE: Unfortunately the large antenna is now completely destroyed and will no longer be put back into service. Several videos on the web of the moment of the collapse.
BJ1SN-DSLWP-2 LONGJIANG - CONTACT
LUNAR SATELLITE AROUND THE MOON!!!
RECEIVED HERE AT HOME THE DSLWP2 in JT4G 436.400MHz from 400'000km!!!
With 4x20UHF ANTENNA WITHOUT LNA / WITHOUT PREAMPLIFIER!!!
Distance: > 400'000 km !!
Frequency: 437 MHz (435.400 / 436.400)
TX Power: 33 dBm
TX Gain: -6 dBi
Path Loss: 197.3 dB
Ant Polar Loss: 3 dB
RX Gain: 26 dBi
Noise Figure: 2 dB
Data rate: 125 bps
Eb/No Threshold: 2.6 dB
Implemention Loss: 2 dB
Margin: 2.1 dB
HB9oab SWL Signal Report JT4G / 436.400Mhz 4x20H without LNA!!!
Unfortunately out of use during reception...
Best signal at -11db with audio sound udible!!! wow !!!
HB9oab received beacon report from JT4G 436.400MHz 14-15 july 2018:
BEST report -11db: a large signal with 4x20H and that no preamplifier/LNA was used!!!
---translate from DK5LA---
Ciao Franco, grazie degli ottimi rapporti che mi hai inviato.
Ho provato insieme a Camras NL e il team cinese come stazione di uplink per accendere il DSLWP-B.
Lì hanno scritto un software che dovrebbe inviare "DK5LA TEST".
Ottimo, sei il primo ad annunciare il successo .. wow!!! Grazie!
Hi Franco, thanks for the excellent
reports you sent me.
I tried together with Camras NL and the Chinese team as an uplink station to turn on the DSLWP-B.
There they wrote software that should send "DK5LA TEST".
Great, you're the first to announce success .. wow !!! Thank you!
From DSLWP SAT HamRadio Pilot BG2BHC---
Successful test of DSLWP-B GMSK to JT4G lunar orbit transponder! DK5LA - BJ1SN - HB9OAB
SWISS BALLON LAUNCH OVER SOUTH HB9 - TICINO
HAM RADIO at 30400msm - TI-S-GLOBE
Images from TI-S-GLOBE over my QTH: view to North!
An interesting experience carried out with a group from the Cantonal High School in Bellinzona/Ticino.
Info from HamRadio Pilot to Flavio - HB9FBK
ES’HAIL-2 / AMSAT Phase 4-A
ES'HAIL-2 SATELLITE QO-100 THE QATAR OSCAR-100 SATELLITE
First geostationary amateur radio transponder
HB9OAB'er - SSTV 3x DECODER REALTIME ON QO-100 on 10489625.00KHz
1 > SSTV (ALL MODE)
2 > KGSTV (MSK)
2 > EASYPAL (HYBRID ON)
FOOTPRINT GEOSTATIONARY 365 days 24/24h
SIGNAL REPORT QO-100 SATELLITE
THE PSK400 UP BEACON at 10Ghz
SDR Waterfall downlink 10GHz - Narrow Band:
SDR NB signal report:
The PSK400 decoded signal beacon 10GHz NB
in the PSK mode with simple PC software:
© HB9oab Privacy personale:
Attenzione ogni riferimento a immagini, luoghi, persone, materiali o cose qui riportato è casuale e non reale, pubblicato solo a titolo dimostrativo anche con fotomontaggi ed invenzioni varie! Queste informazioni non fanno fede alla realtà e quindi non possono essere considerate veritiere ed utilizzabili per altri scopi esterni a questa pagina internet!
© HB9oab Privacy:
Beware any reference to images, places, people, materials or things shown here is purely coincidental and not real, published only for demonstration montages and also with various inventions! This information is not to be authentic reality and therefore can not be considered true and can be used for other purposes external to this web page!